Managing permissions for Viewers and Admins
Control which kids a Viewer or Admin has access to by managing their viewing permissions.
Using the iOS App
- Tap on the people icon in the bottom tab bar to go to the Sharing screen
- Tap on the person you would like to manage
- Tap on each child to assign the appropriate viewing permissions
Using the Android App
- Go to the Friends and Family page, by opening the menu via the '3 stacked lines' icon in the top left
- Tap on the Viewer or Admin that you would like to manage
- Tap on the permission category (No access, Viewer, Admin) to manage the permissions for each of your kids
On the website
At this time you cannot manage individual permissions and must do so through the iOS or Android apps. You can remove (or add) viewers and admins, when signed into the website on the Family & Friends screen.