10/9/15: We are currently updating the functionality of the export feature to be more reliable with larger collections. This feature will return soon.
We want you to feel comfortable saving your kids' important moments to Notabli. All moments are redundantly saved on our secure servers, but it is important to us that you have access to your moments should you ever decide that you would like to export them as a group. You can also download individual photos and videos via the '3 stacked dots' icon (on web and Android) or 'share icon' (in iOS app) on a moment.
Using the iOS app
To export your moments from the iOS app:
- Tap the gear icon at the top left of the main feed to access the Settings screen
- Tap Your Account
- Tap Export Data at bottom of Account screen
- Tap Export My Moments
Using the Android App
- Open the app menu, via the 3 stacked lines icon, in the top left of the screen.
- Select 'Settings'
- Select 'Backups'
- Tap 'Export' your moments
Using the Website
To export your moments from the web app:
- Visit new.notabli.com and log in with your Notabli username and password (or authenticate via Facebook, if that is how you signed up).
- Click the gear icon at the top right of the screen, click Settings
- Scroll to bottom of the settings page and click the "Export Moments" button.
We will process the request and send you a download link via email once your export file is ready. Please note that this process may take some time, depending on how many moments you have saved to Notabli.
Note: Exports are designed for infrequent or one-time local backups. We keep your data safe.